Saturday, October 27, 2012

Colorful Flavors!!


Finally!!! I am so excited to start another cooking blog. This is my second blog and I am more than happy to  share my cooking recipes and experiences. To start off with a little information about my self, I am Anusha. I live in beautiful city called Saarbruecken in Germany. I have done my MBA. I am originally from India. As a kid I never cooked back in India, but after I moved to Germany along with my husband I sort of started cooking slowly and eventually realized my passion for cooking. I sometime find myself cooking at even 2 or 3 in the night. For me cooking is the best technique to release stress.

I changed the name of my blog to "Colorful flavors" as it is short and cute. Also, in the south of India and we cook a lot of spicy food which is very colorful. I also believe that food which often looks beautiful also tastes beautiful. First reason to create this blog - I can browse these recipes at any corner of the world as they are on web. No need to carry any more books or related gadgets. Second reason - Could help some people who are looking for tasty Indian food.

It might be a little funny to know the story behind why I wanted to start this blog. I got an SLR camera as a gift from my hubby on my 26th birthday. I totally loved and and stared taking picture of everything I like, particularly my cat and the food that I made. When I started looking playing back the pictures I thought that it would be a good idea to upload them on the internet and also to post the recipes so that I can share them with my family. My mom especially is so proud that I am able to cook good food, given that I had no experience in the past. My friends often liked what I made and this is a good opportunity for me to share my food recipes.

I will try to cook different types of recipes from different countries.  So far I have tried various cuisines which include Indian, French, Italian, Thai, Chinese and so on. I am still learning and will probably keep learning more and more interesting recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment